Addressing in a function at Perambalur district, the school education minister K.A. Sengottaiyan said that, An exclusive helpline (14417) will launched shortly to help and guide the school students on the career prospects and moreover the government school students will be more benefited out of this helpline, as the government has made vast arrangements by engaging experts to counsel round the clock, to guide the students on the courses available and to choose. He also added that awareness will be created about this helpline by placing boards in all the schools and even suggestions on the books and materials to be chosen for competitive exams will be given.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!