With recent crimes in chennai, women feel disturbed. Chain snatching and assault on women, even at broad day light has made chennai people worry. Most of the women folk are found employed in private and corporate multi national companies, who return from work late night. Though most of the companies provide their own mode of transport, nowadays, chennai women feel unsafe to travel at night. Social activists feel that police should increase night patrolling and resident protection groups to be formed to monitor and watch the resident areas. Most feel that community co-operation along with police should be ensured to keep the city safe. Though, chennai city was considered to be safe for women, as per National crime Records Bureau-NCRB, it is high time that chennai retains its name as the safest city.
- Subscribe for Us to get trending and sensational news of Trichy Immediately
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy