Actor Kamal Haasan announced his political entry few months back and has been in lime light. Kamal Haasan fans as well as political enthusiasts have been waiting for quite sometime on the actor’s political plans. As known already, Kamal Haasan will be flagging off his political journey on February 21. Here is his itinerary for the day, which includes him visiting prominent landmarks as well as holding public meetings. Kamal Haasan will first up arrive at former President, the Late. APJ Abdul Kalam’s house at 07.45AM followed by a visit to his school at 08:15AM at Rameswaram. The actor will then proceed to meet fishermen at the Ganesh Mahal at 08:50AM and then head to Abdul Kalam’s memorial at 11:10AM. Shortly thereafter, Haasan will start off for Madurai at 11:20AM and hold a public meeting at the entrance of the Ramanathapuram Palace at 12:30PM. He will hold another public meeting and this time at Paramakudi before the Lena Mahal at 2:30PM and continue the same near Sripriya Theatre at Manamamadurai at 3PM. Haasan will then arrive at the Othakadai Ground opposite to the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University in Madurai at 5PM. At 6PM, Kamal will officially unveil and hoist the flag of his political party. Another public meeting will take place at 6:30PM followed by a speech by Kamal Haasan from 8:10PM to 9PM. February 21 will no doubt be a big day in Kamal Haasan’s life as he will be taking on a challenge unlike any in his life till date
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!