‘KOCHADAIYAAN‘- a 3D animation movie was directed by the younger daughter of Rajnikanth, Soundarya, and the movie was produced by ‘Media One Global’. This movie was released in May 2014 which did not fare well, hence faced a great loss. For the production and distribution expense, Media One Global had borrowed 10 crore rupees from a private firm assuring to return on release. Since this 3D animation movie did not get expected response from the public, the amount borrowed was not returned and hence a case was filed against Latha Rajnikanth, who signed the document while borrowing. Even with due merits, the borrower Abirchand Nagar did not get favour from the high court, he had appealed in the supreme court. On hearing the petition, the supreme court directed Latha Rajnikanth to repay the loan amount of 8.5 crores within a period of 120 days.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!