With nearly 9,500 signal towers available, 8000 towers have shut their operations due to the high amount of rent pending to these tower owners. Aircel network has been facing signal problem even from December and now couple of days back, Aircel came to a stand still, making its customers suffer to the core. Hundreds of Aircel customers flocked to the customer care offices in their respective areas and staged dharna in front of the offices, which resulted in lathi charge by the police in few places. Aircel customers, both post paid and prepaid were facing untold mental agony as they are unable to call or browse. Now Aircel has made alternative arrangements to retrieve signal to cater the needs of its customers and to stop customers from migrating to other service providers. It is said that, Aircel is regaining its signal strength from Friday.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!