Health department of Tamil Nadu has initiated FREE surgery for reconstruction of breasts at Stanley Medical College and Hospital, Chennai. The hospital was doing breast reconstruction surgery for cancer victims (Mastectomy) and breast conservation surgeries, and now the hospital has extended its services to those who wish to alter their breast size. Apart from providing breast implants, the special clinic at the hospital will also allow cleft lip surgeries for children, hand transplant and treat other serious injuries. But this effort or the move by the health department has received criticism from various sectors as the government is spending funds on cosmetic surgeries instead of concentrating on life-saving treatment.
- Subscribe for Us to get trending and sensational news of Trichy Immediately
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy