At last Kamal Haasan is into politics as he launched his political party in Madurai, Tamil Nadu and declared it as ‘MAKKAL NEEDHI MAIYYAM’ where the actual English translation would be ‘Peoples Justice Forum’. Haasan also unveiled the symbol/flag of the party which had six hands holding together as a circle and it symbolizes six southern states including Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It sounds that Haasan would be concentrating in the Dravidian space and plans to spread Dravidian thoughts. He proposed to float a political party after the demise of Jeyalalitha, accusing the present AIADMK government filled with corruption. Before his party launch, he met the senior political leader of Tamil Nadu like DMK chief M. Karunanidhi, Senior CPI leader R. Nallakannu, his contemporary actor Rajnikanth, Vijayakanth. If Haasan play well in controlling his fans, supporters and transform his ideology so as to fit into politics, there will be a chance for him in Tamil Nadu politics.
- 10 Lakh Relief For Journalists Killed By Corona Infectionj- CM Tamilnadu
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy