In India,more Educated are Jobless than the uneducated, says a survey. Associate professor of ‘The centre for social and economical changes‘ Indrajith Bairakkia revealed a survey report that In india, more youth who are jobless are educated than the uneducated. The number of Jobless youth keeps increasing as they don’t find Jobs to their education and moreover the salary offered do not match their requirements. further more, in developed states the the number of Jobs available is less than the educated Youth who seek jobs, hence the joblessness prevails. The survey also reveals that skilled uneducated do get jobs and they are employed either in organised or unorganised sectors. The educated youth in developed states wait for the best Job offer, since they do not have any commitments like supporting their family. The survey also suggests that skilled education is more needed apart from academic education so as to eradicate Jobless condition.
- Subscribe for Us to get trending and sensational news of Trichy Immediately
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy