After the movie ‘Annadurai’, Vijay Antony is now acting in ‘Kaali’, which is expected to release shortly. After the release of ‘Kaali’, Vijay Antony has given dates and commitment to a debut director Ganesha, for a film named ‘Thimiru Pidichavan‘. Vijay had heard this story five years back and asked the director to wait until he prove as an actor. The ambitious director who waited five years to get dates from Antony, hope that the shooting will start by March 1.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!