Chennai Metro Transport corporation has instructed the conductors of the buses not to sit in one place and issue the tickets. With increasing loss in the transport corporation, the Chennai Metro transport corporation is taking few steps to revive the financial crunch. The conductors of the town buses plying in chennai usually sit in a seat allotted for them and issue tickets, which has resulted in not issuing tickets, and not checking the bus passes, leading to a considerable amount of loss to the corporation. Hence, it is instructed that the conductors are to move in the bus to issue tickets and check the bus passes. Moreover MTC has provided a contact phone number to make complaints if any to 9445030516.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!