GVK-EMRI 108 Ambulance service recruited 53 youth, 28 as Drivers(PILOTS) and 25 as emergency technicians(EMT). In an interview conducted here in Trichy, 92 applied for the post of Pilot and 74 for EMTs. In fact, the basic qualification for a pilot is 10th pass with a valid vehicle driving license with age limit 35 and for EMTs, graduation in life sciences, many attended interview with even post-graduation. At present, GVK-EMRI has 31 ambulances including 2 neo-natal ambulances and 2 bike ambulances to cover the whole district. Shortly more ambulances will be on the move as the approval is in the final stage, said the 108 ambulance service programme manager.
- founder of psychoanalysis Sigmund Freud’s birth day May 6
- due to corona the comedian actor ”Pandu” dead
- The Sri Lankan government has banned travelers from India
- All shops except restaurant and pharmacy will be closed from 12 noon
- Street performers have lost their livelihood
- Three arrested for smuggling 66 kg of cannabis from Andhra Pradesh
- Does ”Dark Mode” protect the eyes?
- In what way we will overcome the mental stress
- Siege of special school teachers in Trichy
- Noon and night flights from Trichy cancelled on 4 the May