GVK-EMRI 108 Ambulance service recruited 53 youth, 28 as Drivers(PILOTS) and 25 as emergency technicians(EMT). In an interview conducted here in Trichy, 92 applied for the post of Pilot and 74 for EMTs. In fact, the basic qualification for a pilot is 10th pass with a valid vehicle driving license with age limit 35 and for EMTs, graduation in life sciences, many attended interview with even post-graduation. At present, GVK-EMRI has 31 ambulances including 2 neo-natal ambulances and 2 bike ambulances to cover the whole district. Shortly more ambulances will be on the move as the approval is in the final stage, said the 108 ambulance service programme manager.
- Subscribe for Us to get trending and sensational news of Trichy Immediately
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy