The Madras High court has directed the Police department not to hold traffic more than 10 minutes for the CM convoy. For a petition filed by an advocate S. Duraisamy alleged that he witnessed a bad experience that the traffic was blocked/stopped for more than an hour for the CM to pass through, during the RK nagar elections. The chief Justice Indira Banerji directed the police not the stop the traffic for more than 10 minutes for the Governor, CM or the CJI and this rule will not be applicable during the PM and President’s visit.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!