The Government of Rajasthan (BJP) has planned to implement dress code and color for the government college students from this (2018-2019) academic year. A circular was sent to the Principals of government college to decide over the color of the dress and the collegiate Education ministry has decided with the dress code. The Boys will wear shirts, pants, shoes and sock (formals) and the girls to wear Salwar, chudi, dubatta and sarees. The congress has accused the BJP government that it had planned to ‘saffronise‘ the students but the higher Education minister has clarified that the dress code and color was the demand of the students, but the congress has planned for a stir to drop the dress code implementation.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!