Nursing college students at Nagapattinam Government hospital staged Dharna in front of the Joint Director of Health services demanding basic infrastructure in the hostel and hygienic toilet facilities. Nearly nursing students gathered protesting and demanding good quality food and drinking water along with basic infrastructure, as the hostel building is in bad condition. They claimed that many petitions have been given to the concerned authorities regarding their need but in vain.
- Ponmalai workshop will be closed for 14 days
- 1534 grams of gold was seized from a special rescue flight in Trichy Airport
- A zen story for you ”A Cup Of Tea”
- O. Panneer Selvam sent a message to the CM
- An elderly couple who died in succession in Trichy
- Iron barriers at Trichy fish market to prevent corona spread
- Car, bike, lorry collision kills 2 on Coimbatore road
- 5 files signed by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu paid floral tributes to the late political leaders
- In India, an average of 150 people are killed by the corona in an hour.