As the customs authorities were on a look out for valuables like gold, but to their surprise, a Persian cat was brought by a couple illegally. As per the information received from cochin international airport authorities, the couple traveled by Saudi airlines, with no proper documents to carry the cat and moreover possession of medical certificate was also absent. Hence, the customs authorities has issued a show cause notice to the airlines and also made arrangements to deport the Persian cat back to Jeddah. It is a norm that any animal imported or transported to India should posses a valid medical certificate from the concerned home-country authorities and more over the verification facility is available in few International airports in India like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta, Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
- Subscribe for Us to get trending and sensational news of Trichy Immediately
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy