Policewoman named Keerthi ,attached with Thiruverumbur All women police station, Trichy is now under investigation for allegedly producing fake documents to get married for the second time. Keerthi, working as the driver of the AWPS Inspector had already separated from her first husband but not yet legally divorced. Meanwhile, she had applied for the first marriage certificate at the AMMA scheme held recently for which the VAO Bhairavi had issued her the certificate for the marriage. Thiruvermber Thasildar ordered for an enquiry after she found that the documents produced by Keerthi were found to be fake. Followiwng the probe, the certificate issued by the VAO was cancelled and a notification was issued to the temple she was about to get married and hence the marriage was cancelled. A detailed enquiry has been initiated by the authorities for producing fake documents.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!