With increasing traffic and the need, the railways has completed the construction of third broad gauge electrified track from Trichy Junction to Ponmalai. The commissioner of railway safety (CRS) has given his nod to operate trains on the newly-constructed broad gauge electrified third line. According to official sources, CRS has authorised the opening of the line for public carriage of passenger and freight traffic at a maximum permissible speed of 80kmph. The construction of this third line will ease the traffic in this sector and increasing speed to 110 kmph will be considered after fulfilling the required norms for certification
- Subscribe for Us to get trending and sensational news of Trichy Immediately
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy