Bharathiar University Vice-chancellor Ganapathy was arrested on charges of bribe and was imprisoned at Coimbatore Prison. As he applied for bail, it was rejected earlier. Now the bail petition submitted on behalf of Ganapathy was heard by the Madras High court and condition bail was granted. The court has instructed Ganapathy to surrender his passport in the court, to sign in the Directorate of Vigilance and anti-corruption office both morning and evening and not to move out of coimbatore, till further orders
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!