Every year Forbes magazine declares the list of worlds top multi-Billionaires. Overall, globally 2,208 are considered to be multi-billionaires and in India, only 63 are declared as the richest Young multi-millionaires. Vijay Shekar Sharma aged 39 is the top Young (below age 40) richest man of the year 2018, who is the founder of PayTM, with total assets worth 1.7 billion dollars. Sharma deals with online trading and transaction business, which was founded in 2011.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!