Banaswadi Railway Station, Near Bengaluru is now the first ALL WOMEN Railway station in the South Western Railway Zone. Though there are four other Railway stations operated by women in the country, Banaswadi will be the fifth one and the first the zone. This railway station will be handled by women employees only, including the station master, ticketing staff, reservation staff and the security personnel. Banaswadi All women Railway Station was inagurated by the Minister for Railways Piyush Goyal on the International women’s day through video conference
- Subscribe for Us to get trending and sensational news of Trichy Immediately
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy