The first 3D movie of India ‘My Dear Kuttichathan‘, a Malayalam movie especially for children released in 1984 was a big box office hit, which was later dubbed in various indian languages, including Tamil. The director of this movie Ji Jo Punnose, the son of the Producer Navodhaya Appachan, after 34 years have decided to direct a movie in a big budget for which the official announcement is yet to come.
- Ponmalai workshop will be closed for 14 days
- 1534 grams of gold was seized from a special rescue flight in Trichy Airport
- A zen story for you ”A Cup Of Tea”
- O. Panneer Selvam sent a message to the CM
- An elderly couple who died in succession in Trichy
- Iron barriers at Trichy fish market to prevent corona spread
- Car, bike, lorry collision kills 2 on Coimbatore road
- 5 files signed by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu paid floral tributes to the late political leaders
- In India, an average of 150 people are killed by the corona in an hour.