There are 1,56,000 post offices in India and 12,185 in Tamil Nadu in which 94 are Head Post Offices. In Tamil Nadu, there is one post office for 6000 people and it has plans to start banking services in few of the major post offices. Apart from loan services, these banking post offices will provide all services equivalent to private banks, like ATM cards, Passbook, cheque book, and DD facility. Moreover, the post office banking will not charge for multiple usage of ATMs in its premises.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!