The plus 2 exams which started on March 1 will be over on April 6, The plus 1 exams which started on March 7 will get over by April 16 and the 10th exams yet to start on March 16 will be over by April 20. The school education ministry and directorate has instructed all the schools to finish the non-board exams (1st standard to 9th Standard) on or before April 20 and the re-opening of the schools may be extended, than the usual date of June 1. If extended, the number of summer holidays will be 44 and the primary schools which usually close by April 30 are also instructed to close by April 20. The school education directorate will decide the date of opening as per the summer heat which prevails during the date of re-opening.
- Subscribe for Us to get trending and sensational news of Trichy Immediately
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy