Transfer of Confirmed railway ticket rule was formulated way back in 1990, but was not actually implemented due to various issues and then amended in 1997 and 2002. Due to long cry from the passengers, the railway officials have made provision to transfer the confirmed train ticket to another family member like father, mother, children or spouse. But it is announced that the application for transfer must be submitted 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure of the train. Also the tickets can be transferred to another government servant. School students group tour and private groups tour can also be transferred prior to 48 hours of the departure of the train.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!