In connection with INX media, it is alleged that Karthi chidambaram had received bribe in crores to bring in foreign investments were drawn not abiding the law. CBI had arrested Karthi on February 28 on his return from abroad and made detailed inquiry taking him in custody with Pattiala court order. After the custody time, Karthi was again produced before Judge Sunil Rana, where he ordered him to be in Judicial custody in THIHAR Jail till March 24. The court did not grant him separate cell but allowed him to carry his spectacles and medicines. Further, the judge instructed the Jail superintendent of Thihar and the lock-up in-charge to make all arrangements for his safety.
- Subscribe for Us to get trending and sensational news of Trichy Immediately
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy