With the announcement of Aircel shutting down its operations, Aircel customers are forced to choose other service providers. But the problem is that Portability number is required to go for other service providers, which has not been provided by Aircel due to lack of signal problem through sms. Hence, the customers found no other way, but to form a long queue daily in front of the Aircel customer care offices to get the PORT number which would facilitate them to migrate to other service providers. Police were deployed to monitor the crowd and to prevent untoward incidents. As it is mandatory for the Aircel customers to retain the same number, as they have linked their number with the gas connection, Aadhaar card, PAN card, Bank accounts,E-mail etc, customers spend few hours to get their portability number with great hardship standing in the hot sun.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!