Actor Suriya and Director K V Anand announced their new project, which will be suriya’s 37th film, backrolled by Lyca productions. In this new project Harris Jeyaraj will compose the Music score. Cinematographer Anand made his debut as a director in 2005 with family drama Kana Kandaen. He made a solid mark in the film industry with his action thriller Ayan, starring Suriya. It became the biggest blockbuster at the box office when it released. And the actor-director duo came together for Maattrraan in 2012. Suriya is currently shooting for his maiden collaboration with director Selvaraghavan, which is titled NGK. Producer SR Prabhu of Dream Warrior Picture, who is bankrolling the project NGK, confirmed that it will hit the screens worldwide on Diwali this year.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!