Responding to a RTI petition, the State Bank of India – SBI has given a data that, in this financial year from April 2017 to January 31, SBI has closed nearly 41 lakh bank accounts which were non- operational and minimum balance not maintained accounts. Earlier in the start of the financial year, The SBI had announced that minimum balance should be maintained, else penalty would be collected. The minimum balanced to be maintained in metro cities were Rs. 3,000/-, in cities and towns Rs. 2,000/- and Rs. 1,000/- in rural areas.
- Subscribe for Us to get trending and sensational news of Trichy Immediately
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy