A fire broke out in Thirupathi Ezhumalaiyan temple at the ‘Laddu’ preparation centre. Laddu preparation is being done in a big hall with 150 gas burners. As the preparation was going, a spark of fire fell on the ground which has stains of ghee, which made the fire spread at large. The employees were evacuated immediately and the fire was put off. The temple authorities have closed down the Laddu preparation centre temporarily and assured to make proper arrangements shortly. The devotees were worried about the fire in the temple.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!