DMK, the major opposition party Tamil Nadu has called for a state-wide BANDH on April 5. After convening an internal meeting, the DMK, working Head M K Stalin announced that, DMK and its allied parties will call on a state wide Bandh on April 5, 2018, to protest against the central BJP government for not taking any initiative or effort to constitute cauvery water management board, inspite of the the direction by the supreme court. Stalin also, requested the traders union, who had planned for a bandh on April 3, to change the date to April 5 and join with them to make this bandh a grand success for the benefit of the farmers of Tamil Nadu and the people of Tamil Nadu
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!