The Physical Education Teacher (PET), Rajinikanth of Poovandhi Government High School, Thirupuvanam of Sivaganga District, Tamil Nadu who was allegedly found drunk on the school premises, was placed under suspension on the orders of Collector G. Latha. A day after electronic media telecast visuals of Rajinikanth (40) who was found drunk and lying on the floor in the staff room, the Collector ordered an enquiry and after a preliminary enquiry, Chief Education Officer (CEO) Angelo Irudayasami placed him under suspension, invoking section 17 E of the Government servants’ conduct rules. His colleagues after making a vain bid to bring him to his senses shifted him to the Thirupuvanam Government hospital with the help of ‘108’ ambulance. Meanwhile, Ms Nagalakshmi, Head mistress in-charge, lodged a complaint against the PET in Thirupuvanam police.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!