Fishing is being done round the year for domestic market and also for being exported. With an objective to conserve marine wealth during their natural breeding season, the revised annual fishing ban of 61 days will come to effect from April 15. Fisheries department has instructed the mechanised boat owners to follow the ban and not venture into sea, even on trawlers, as it would attract penalty. Fishermen sources said that as the similar fishing ban in western coast would commence only by June 1, a large number them would temporarily migrate to western coasts for work. Prices of sea food are expected to soar up during the ban period
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!