SEVAI, a Trichy based Voluntary Organization had contributed Rs.50,000 to Trichy District Collector, Trichy as its contribution for relief measures being taken for the ‘Gaja” Cyclone Victims to retrieve cyclone victims from the unprecedented damage as token of its contribution for the emergency cause. Cyclone ‘Gaja’, which had crossed Tamil Nadu coast on 16, Nov. between Nagapattinam and nearby Vedaranyam, has so far claimed 61 lives and left a trail of destruction, uprooting lakh trees and damaging major agricultural land in the affected districts Nagapattinam, Thanjavur, Pudukottai and Tiruvarur in Tamil Nadu . Cyclone Gaja is now officially the worst that has hit the Delta Region in the past 25 years. Starting its vicious cycle in the coastal regions of Nagappattinam and Vedaranyam at a speed of 110-120 kmph, the mighty cyclone took a path of destruction across Nagappattinam, Thiruvarur, Thanjavur, Pudhukottai, Dindugal and parts of Theni and Madurai districts.SEVAI contributes Rs.50,000 in the form of Cheque drawn in favour of District Collector, Trichy for relief works for the ‘Gaja’ Cyclone affected people.-Kris
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!