Marshal B. Suresh, Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Southern Air Command, Indian Air Force, on Tuesday inspected various sections and units at the Air Force Station in Thanjavur and reviewed the operational preparedness of the base. He was apprised of ongoing work services and fast-moving projects towards developing the Air Force Station into one of the premier fighter bases in the southern region. Air Marshal Suresh was received by Group Captain Prajual Singh, Station Commander, and presented with a Guard of Honour. During his interaction with the IAF personnel, the Air Marshal emphasised on optimisation of resources, operational expertise, improvised training, professional competency and dedicated efforts towards key result areas.
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy
- Police report on vehicles seized in Trichy once an hour!