Namma Trichy
Take a fresh look at our Trichy.

The  electrician was died due to electric shock   

0

StephenRaj (age27) who was lived in after Thiruvallarsolai ,Keelatheru,  Sri rangam in Trichy.  As he was an electrician  he went to repair the electric wire. When herepairing the wire , electric current pass through him and he died  at the spot. Their relatives are took hisbody without the permission of police they started  funeral procession.  Instead of this police were capture the body and send it to mortuary. Police started their investigation about this incident.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Alert: Content is protected !!