The Potential Linked Credit Plan (PLP) prepared by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has projected the credit flow potential in Tiruchi district at Rs.9,755.88 crore for 2020-21. This was 9.31% more than the…
- NITT – Dr.G.Kannabiran appointed as Director in charge
- NIT Trichy Inaugurates Heritage Centre
- Inking MoA to establish center of research on Emergency Response Support System between NIT Trichy and C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram
- 20-11-2021 Power Shut Down in Trichy – Area Wise | Trichy News
- A Historical Day for Trichy
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!