Doctors at the Rajiv Gandhi Government General Hospital (GH), chennai removed a mass weighing 9 kg that had developed in a man’s right kidney over the course of some 15 years. The patient, Mohan Raj, 38, works in an orphanage in the…
- Subscribe for Us to get trending and sensational news of Trichy Immediately
- Corona Epidemic 19 Awareness Campaign Banner
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!
- Strict action if kept around with fake e-record
- CM’s requesition letter to the Prime Minister
- Rs.2.83 lakh abuse – former police Superintendent arrested in trichy