Mr. Raja said the the post was published "without his permission".The post was taken down on Tuesday evening. The BJP national secretary H. Raja issued a clarification on the social media post that advocated removal of Dravidar Kazhagam…
- NITT – Dr.G.Kannabiran appointed as Director in charge
- NIT Trichy Inaugurates Heritage Centre
- Inking MoA to establish center of research on Emergency Response Support System between NIT Trichy and C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram
- 20-11-2021 Power Shut Down in Trichy – Area Wise | Trichy News
- A Historical Day for Trichy
- Tn Govt Attempting to implement various projects with Corona mission – K.N. Nehru
- Trichy Public Relations Officer transferred in two days!
- Ilegally jewels are hypothecated in a shop near trichy
- Theft in a vehicle confiscated and parked at a police station; Two arrested!
- 150 liters of alcohol found near Trichy!